Beautiful Zophra under the Beautiful Sun

Sunday, March 2, 2014
Finders Keepers Maxi Skirt Supre Singlets
Finders Keepers Maxi Skirt Sportsgirl Shoes
Finders Keepers Maxi Skirt Supre Singlets
Zophra Silver Spike Necklace
Finders Keepers Maxi Skirt Sportsgirl Shoes
Finders Keepers Maxi Skirt Supre Singlet
Finders Keepers Maxi Skirt Supre Singlet

Wearing: Supre White Camisole; Finders Keepers Maxi Skirt thanks to Mee Mee Boutique; Sportsgirl shoes; Mambo Australia Swimwear, Zophra silver spike necklace thanks to Zophra; Born Pretty colour jelly watch thanks to Born Pretty 
(photos taken by Betty Pham)

These past two weeks have been an emotional roller-coaster for me, experiencing many ups and downs to the down points of feeling my heart go numb and to the up moments of feeling butterflies in my stomach. I know its smarter for me not to get into too many details but I will say it involved many of my friends with whom I love; with some I hurt, some I pissed off and some I have shown vulnerability to.
It has opened my eyes and closed my heart simultaneously; but mostly I just feel immense guilt and it eats me up inside whenever I think about it. I am deeply sorry and I didn't mean to cause such hurt and pain...

Being two weeks later now and have taken some much needed time off work, I know the storm isn't over but I am making decisions to turn a new leaf in my life and move on forward. Firstly I have to deal with my little demons and insecurities within myself. Secondly, stand up for ME. Third, make amends (whether its to just myself, my friends and to whoever runs the universe). And forth, live my life with self-control, honesty and dignity.

And when I think about it, I am so sick of trying not to step on anyone's toes just to avoid confrontation. I have been doing that for the past year but guess what, I still screwed up. So as I take my screwed up life and try to fix it, I have to remember and be grateful for the good things that are still around: A friend's hug, a mother's pure non- judgemental love, good food, a beer to ease the tension, the hope of changing career, a quiet cigarette, a de-stressing gym workout, a skateboard session, the celebration of a new born baby, a man's soothing touch.

So its a good sign I'm uploading outfit photos, as I've been avoiding my blog for a while because of my friendship/life troubles. It means I am finally taking my life back and will stop being such a cry-baby. And its a shame I haven't done this post earlier because that Zophra silver spike necklace is one of my favourite accessories right now. It deserves to be loved even when I don't exactly feel the love for my troubled life right now.


7 comments :

Jacqueline Stewart said...

Ha! I've got the same necklace from a small shop in Turkey... nice skirt.

Harija said...

Stunning post!!

Steve Finnell said...

IS NATURAL BIRTH ESSENTIAL TO BE SAVED?

According to some, men must be born of natural birth to enter the kingdom of God. There are many who declare that Jesus said you must be born of the water (amniotic fluid) to enter the kingdom of God. What did Jesus say?

John 3:5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Was Jesus saying you must be born of natural birth (amniotic fluid) to enter the kingdom of God? Of course not.

Men do need to be born of the waters of baptism to enter the kingdom of God.

On the Day of Pentecost (2:22-41) the apostle Peter preached Jesus as a miracle worker. Peter preached Jesus as both Lord and Christ. Peter told them that God raised Jesus from the dead. When the three thousand believed, they where told to repent and be baptized for the forgiveness of their sins and that they would receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. After the three thousand received Peter's word they were baptized in water and added the the kingdom of God on earth, which is the church of Christ.
Peter did not tell one soul that they had to be born of natural birth (amniotic fluid) to enter the kingdom of God. The church is the kingdom of God on earth. The requirements for entering the kingdom of God on earth are the same as for entering the eternal kingdom of God. You must be born of water and the Spirit.

The new birth (Acts 2:38) Water baptism and the Holy Spirit.
The new birth (Titus 3:5) Washing of regeneration (water baptism) and renewing of the Holy Spirit (born of the Spirit).
The new birth (John 3:5) Born of water(water baptism), and born of the Spirit (the Holy Spirit).


BEING BORN OF THE WATER OF NATURAL BIRTH (AMNIOTIC FLUID) IS NOT A REQUIREMENT TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

(Scripture from. NKJV)

YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

el_martina said...

beautiful pictures, you always look very natural and pretty!

Hannah said...

Wow, what stunning photographs and backdrop, you look so beautiful Lucy! That skirt is gorgeous also!
dimplesdiaries
x

Anonymous said...

I love how you blog about how you are trying to be a better person -yet you still continung doing what you do best. Fake ass person.

Marina said...

Lovely pictures !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...