A Review: Veet's Hair Removal Cream (Sensitive Skin)

Friday, March 7, 2014
Veet Hair Removal Cream Beauty Blog Review
Veet Hair Removal Cream Beauty Blog Review
Veet Hair Removal Cream Beauty Blog Review
Veet Hair Removal Cream Beauty Blog Review
Veet Hair Removal Cream Beauty Blog Review
Veet Hair Removal Cream Beauty Blog Review

A Review: Veet's Hair Removal Cream (Sensitive Skin)

I'm very excited to be reviewing Veet's Hair Removal Cream for sensitive skin, because it's a trusted product I have been using for years. Reflecting on arm hair removal, I probably wouldn't have considered doing it as an adult; I would've been happy keeping my natural arm hair.
But when I was 11 years old, I discovered in my mom's bathroom, a razor. I applied it to my legs and with one stroke my leg hair disappeared.  Not understanding the concept of a razor, I was amazed and I gleefully removed my arm hair and leg hair. You can imagine my disappointment when I found that my hair did grow back but much more coarse and spiky (ew).

So as I grew older I turned to different methods of hair removal - waxing, shaving and plucking. Then Hair Removal Cream came into my life!

Veet's Hair Removal Cream for sensitive skin is my favourite one to use for Creams. It is designed to dissolve the hair under the skin so that the re-growth is alot softer.
After cleansing your skin gently, just simply apply a thin layer of the hair removal cream to the area making sure all hair is covered. Then wait five minutes (maximum 10 minutes) and use the spatula to remove the hair. Rise afterwards to remove excess cream. I keep mine on from 6-8 minutes for effective results.

 For me its takes about 5 days for me to see regrowth and I can leave my hair unattended for two weeks because the re-growth isn't coarse.

So all in all, this product is great for me I really love the easy application and the waiting time isn't long. I have honestly not felt any burning or irritation on my skin so it's great for me and my skin is soft and smooth when I am finished. A product I reckon I will continue to use for years to come.


3 comments :

Jenmarie said...

Thanks for the review! Can you use it on other parts of the body too?

Jessie said...

I had used their waxing strips and they were a big fail with me and caused a lot of pain and agony,Will try this now and i hope i get the same result as yours.

http://indigorosesblog.blogspot.com.au

Cathryn {Pencil Stitches} said...

I used to use their normal cream and my gosh did it burn!!! eek!!

I 'might' try this one as you said it didnt burn you....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...