MBFWA Day One: #Crosssection Bachhara and Sasha-Rose

Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Bachhara Sasha Rose Clothing #Crosssection MBFWA
Bachhara Sasha Rose Clothing #Crosssection MBFWA
The Royal Aquamarine The Rockefeller Leather Limited Edition
The Royal Aquamarine The Rockefeller Leather Limited Edition
Bachhara Sasha Rose Clothing #Crosssection MBFWA

Wearing: Bachhara Parthenon Top (c/o of #CROSSSECTION the Boutique), Sasha-Rose Firebrand Leather Skirt (C/O of #CROSSSECTION the Boutique), The Royal Aquamarine Limited Edition The Rockefeller Leather Sunglasses (c/o of The Royal Aquamarine), Cali and Cale Leather Sandals
(Photos taken by Thomas Malek)

Day One of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, and I found myself with a photographer/videographer media pass to allow me and my poor little camera access into all the shows at the Photographer's Box. So, I opted for super practicality and for comfort and ease.
A few days earlier, I found myself in Christopher's quirky boutique in Glebe, #CROSSSECTION. I browsed the beautiful items on the rack - all lovely to the touch, all bold and fierce.  I picked out some beautiful pieces from Sasha Rose and Bacchara to complete a colour punch combination of green, pale pinks and cream. As well as that I was introduced to The Royal Aquamarine. Their sunglasses are beautifully crafted with glass lens and classic shapes and colours. With all that, I was set for that crazy stressful so-hungry-I-could-cry first day of Mercedes Benz Fashion week. 

10 comments :

  1. you're a dream! I really like this outfit, reminds me so much of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces indeed! Lovely look Natalie! Love the top :)

    ★♡ New Post (^_^) ♡★
    SheInside Giveaway and Product Review
    How SheInside does their giveaways and my thoughts on their products ...

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these photos are so beautiful and your outfit is styled perfectly. Lovely post :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit! love the pop of blue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely printed skirt! I like the touches of blue in your outfit too :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit, I love the back of your shirt x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is too cute! always an inspiration <3

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...