I Heart My Ipad bag and Ladakh dress

Monday, September 10, 2012
Sterling and Hyde Ladakh Dress The Old Scholar Steve Madden
Sterling and Hyde Ladakh Dress The Old Scholar Steve Madden
Balayage Hair Crimped Wavy Curly
Sterling and Hyde Ipad bag
Balayage Hair Crimped Wavy Curly
Sterling and Hyde Ladakh Dress The Old Scholar Steve Madden

Wearing: Ladakh Lovers Lane Dress thanks to The Old Scholar; Steve Madden Kennya  wedges; MAC Morange lipstick; Disney Watch thanks to Disney; Sterling and Hyde Custom I heart my Ipad bag thanks to Sterling and Hyde Custom

A nice little treat I found for my Ipad is the 'I heart my Ipad' handbag I customised myself on the Sterling and Hyde Custom website. I chose from an array of colours, different types of leathers and finishings, so when it came in the mail I knew I owned something absolutely individual and unique. And I did it all on the website whilst sitting at home sipping my coffee. Now my Ipad sits comfortably in it's cute little handbag as I prance around in my newest wardrobe addition: this cute Ladakh dress from The Old Scholar.



21 comments :

Reen Reen said...

Cute, Mine is in pink but the purple looks great on you


Pixel Hazrad| Bright Green Laces |

Jenny Bexi said...

Great pair of shoes!!


check my new post http://chicofyou.blogspot.gr/2012/09/two-for-one.html

Gita said...

I totally heart your outfit.

xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

Rebekah Wing. said...

I love your outfit :) purple and blue really suit you! and your hair is so damn pretty *_*

xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

Marzipan said...

Great dress!

Marzipan said...

Great dress!

Mell-Ali said...

amazing outfit :)

xoxo

Ely said...

I also have the ipad, so I have it too!
I congratulate you anyway x shoes are the end of the world.

Mish Rendon said...

Pretty colors! <3

XO, Mish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com
PS, International giveaway on my blog!

rachel said...

great outfit, love all the different colours x

Joana said...

The dress is just gorgeous, no doubt about it!

Mr kane said...

Fab shoots!
Loving the dress. and the Ipad cover is nice!

Hugs
Mr J.Kane
http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

Mia said...

great hair gal.

xx m

thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

Ashe @ Ash in Fashion said...

Love the contrast between the yellow belt and purple/blue dress! So vibrant and lovely.

Katrina said...

cute case! I love your watch though!
x
www.kateyesstyle.com

magdalena said...

dress <3

Anete said...

Lovely dress :)

www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

♥ Natalie said...

Such a beautiful dress! <3
I really love it. Cute with the yellow belt and the purple heels.

♥♥♥

el_martina said...

you are sooo pretty!

Mica said...

Love the colour of the dress and shoes! :) The ipad bag is so cute too.

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

deva raz said...

Kullu is one of the most obviously magnificent knoll stations in India and kullu Manali is a humble slope town arranged in northern close of Kullu Valley. Kullu Manali are celebrated around the world summer withdraw goals. Kullu and Manali are supplement to one another

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...