A Fashion Event; Jupi Corp introduces me to Kardashian Kollection and Peter Morrissey

Friday, July 6, 2012
Kardashian Kollection Blazer
Kardashian Kollection Jewellery & Sunlgasses
Peter Morrisey for BIG W ranges bra and shoes

A Fashion Event: JUPI Corporation Summer/Spring Ranges


JUPI Corporation invited me to their showroom to preview their Spring/Summer collection, showcasing their Kardashian Kollection and Peter Morrisey for BIG W ranges.
I am personally loving the lingerie from the Kardasian Kollection, because of the laces (the pink bustier combination!) and I can imagine it could look sexy on a woman of any shape.
Peter Morrisey for BIG W have some great pieces - so affordable and at great prices. I love those bright red shoes. Great fashion statement for the wardrobe.  Keep you eyes peeled - these styles will br dropping in July/August whilst Kardashian Kollection is available at Sears.



15 comments :

Riley Ellise said...

The blazer is so lovely!

http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

bleufountain said...

I want this dots vest :)

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

wow, great!

something cold is what i need♥mfashionfreak

Annie L said...

Love the Kardashian Kollection's lingerie, perfect to peak out of your outfit.
xo Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com

VιcκyBeL said...

love the polka jacket

http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.xom
xoxo

Soph. said...

I love the lingerie too. So prescious!

Xox Soph

Soph. said...

I love the lingerie too. So prescious!

Xox Soph

Natalie Mulford said...

Oh, that blazer is pretty spectacular!

♥ Cassandra (Backtofive) said...

Love the polka dot blazer!

backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter

anurbanexplorer said...

Definitely LOVING the jewelery from KK!

XOXOJOANNIE
ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

roos said...

Everything looks so pretty! Xox Rose

Joana Leite said...

Nice post!
Loved the bra and lingerie :)

xoxo
STYLE TRACES
ST FACEBOOK PAGE

Lauren Williams said...

So cool!

xx
Lauren

http://slowburnfastburn.com

indie by heart said...

Ooh, at times like these my wallet must say "thank God" ..because I live far up North in Europe and I have no possibility to shop these :D Hehe, they're all so gorgeous pieces.. Love the lingerie myself ! :)

Indie by heart

tiny dancer said...

Wowza! The lingerie is gorgeous :) What a fabulous line.

Thanks for visiting my blog <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...