1. Waffles and Fruit from Guylian Cafe Darling Quarter
2. Mango Salmon Sushi from Umi Sushi Darling Quarter
3. Farmers Breakfast from QVB, Sydney
4. Takoyaki from Umi Sushi Darling Quarter
5. That's my boyfriend, yo!
6. Nasi Goreng rice from Mamak, Sydney
7. Steak and chips from Meat & Wine Co. Darling Harbour
8. Bruschetta from Meat &Wine Co. Darling Harbour
(All photos taken by me, with a Nikon D60, 50mm f1.4 lens)
Other than fashion, food is my other best friend. As you can see, I take my eating seriously and even more seriously when its to celebrate something. In this case, I celebrated my 2 years anniversary with my boyfriend. We booked a hotel in the city for 2 nights. Besides the drinking and the beach, we also ate many many many types of dishes. Sydney is so reliable for its variety in food. It's also good for its exercise running tracks, in which I have tried to make use of ever since.
Please don't forget to enter my blog giveaway as well!