CAT IN A HAT meow

Wednesday, June 8, 2011




What I wore today: Vintage Jumper, Vintage Vest, General Pants Beanie, Sportsgirl Earmuffs and Gloves, Zara shorts, Sportsgirl stockings, Grey socks (ebay), Wittner boots, Diva bangles, Necklace (from France)

Do I look cold? YES I AM!!
Oh P.S, I actually don't like cats that much, I'm highly allergic to them.. I sneeze and my throat constricts and start getting red stingy eyes. I found this out 3 years ago at a house party. It was funny at the time but I was also forced to sit outside on the verandeh in the cold :( and you guys know I hate the cold :(





13 comments :

Sheryl said...

oh you look so cute!!

xoxo
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com

Two fit and fun gals said...

so cute!! xx

Brigita said...

Is it that cold in Sydney?
Nice look. ;)

http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You look so cute! I love, love cats but having their fur all over your clothes can be quite annoying. I love the cold as long as I'm warm.haha :-) xoxoxoo

Anonymous said...

lovely! x

Marella said...

Such a lovely outfit dear! <3

Kamila said...

uaaaaaaaau !!!!!!!! you look is so funny !!! lovely outfit !!

xoxo

http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

You are so adorable. i love all the layers! I can't even think about layers and sweaters just yet! We are having a heat wave here in NYC.

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Síl♥ said...

So cuuuute ;D

love your tights and gloves :D

thanks for your comment*

Bisou*

.shea marie. said...

babe thank you so much for the sweet comments you are a doll!
xoxo
CHEYENNE MEETS CHANEL

rohinie said...

hehe cute pictures and the house party incident seems funny:)

tailorstitch said...

this outfit looks super cute, and very warm!

Telecom Audit said...

Very nice clothing and presentation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...