Yellow

Thursday, May 5, 2011






What I wore today: Fresh Soul blouse, Lovelygirl vest, Bardot leggings, Sportsgirl wedges, Asos Bag

I am an Ebay Queen, bought this new wonderful mustard colored faux snake skin bag... Asos brand.. for $28.00AU. I fought hard for this bag (its was a vicious bidding war..) so you can look forward to me blogging about this in the near future.
My mom has recently learnt the term "Internet shopping" so I now have to experience the walk of shame whenever I come home to my mom and she is fuming I have bought yet another pair of shoes from Ebay (for some reason she thinks all my parcels are shoes?) and so I am forced to send all my parcels to my workplace. Totally worth it though. Totally.


1 comment :

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...