The Lazy Song (plus Dior Kimono Pink nail polish!)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011


Pho Ben (George Street, Parramatta NSW): Crispy Chicken with Rice Noodles Soup


Nailpolishes (from left to right): Christian Dior 'Psychedelic Orange', Christian Dior 'Pink Kimono', O.P.I 'Hot & Spicy', O.P.I 'A Grape Fit', NOX 'Twilight'


What I wore today: Christian Dior's 'Kimono Pink' Nailpolish

I'll tell you the truth, I woke up late and had serious panda eyes. I was so tired I chucked on some mundane clothes and rushed to work with a big coffee in hand...and I didn't want to scare off any readers with my eye bags and tired face.
So...I normally wouldn't blog about food, its not my forte, but I do love this restaurant and I do love their noodle soup. I also like to paint my nails when I'm bored, and for my birthday this year I got a sweet range of nail polish colours. I tried Kimono Pink this week. Looks great against my tanned skin. :)

Of course the best blog to read when it comes to food, is my friend's. Check out Betty's food blog, I'm sure you'll love it! http://bettysbites.blogspot.com

Also, you can check out Dior's Orange Psychedelic nail polish on my DIY blog: Building Lucy

xx Natalie

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...