Beautiful Day

Sunday, May 15, 2011






What I wore today: Sportsgirl hat, Valleygirl strapless top, H&M leather skirt, Red belt (from Europe), Fossil Watch, Diva/Pandora Jewellery, Sportsgirl Wedges

On this day, I was holding my famous joint birthday party. I join it with my boyfriend because our birthdays are only one day apart! But... it's famous because, I make everyone have drinks and then I end up having way too much of a good time with my drinks and friends and music and dancing.. then more drinks..and shots.. and more chocolate cake.. and you know the rest...

Well, I decided to make use of the beautiful day and take a stroll in the local park. It was my moment of peace before the party started.. and the drinking marathon began... :)


3 comments :

  1. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenlederrock aus...geiler weiter glockenlederrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenlederrock...l.g

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...