Beautiful Day

Sunday, May 15, 2011






What I wore today: Sportsgirl hat, Valleygirl strapless top, H&M leather skirt, Red belt (from Europe), Fossil Watch, Diva/Pandora Jewellery, Sportsgirl Wedges

On this day, I was holding my famous joint birthday party. I join it with my boyfriend because our birthdays are only one day apart! But... it's famous because, I make everyone have drinks and then I end up having way too much of a good time with my drinks and friends and music and dancing.. then more drinks..and shots.. and more chocolate cake.. and you know the rest...

Well, I decided to make use of the beautiful day and take a stroll in the local park. It was my moment of peace before the party started.. and the drinking marathon began... :)


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

very nice!

LucieL said...

Gorgeous!

andre michalke said...

Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenlederrock aus...geiler weiter glockenlederrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenlederrock...l.g

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...