True Colours

Sunday, May 1, 2011



What I wore today: Agent Ninetynine Tank, Tempt Mesh Tank, Cashmere Leather Skirt, Forever 21 scarf, Forever 21 necklace, Topshop Bag, Asos Parka, Mimi loves Jimi boots, Lancome Lipstick

On a muddy Saturday afternoon, me, my boyfriend and a good friend headed to Parramatta Park for the WCG Part 1 (World Cyber Games). I usually am not a game player, but I kick ASS in Tekken 6 with my Xiaoyu character. She's super cute and I love her ultra feminine high kicks. It was also caught on film for a TV show on channel 1 - mainly footage of me kicking my boyfriend's ass in the game (and I think it was because I was one of the only females actually playing one).
Super fun, mainly because the event supplied free Red Bull drinks AND Ben & Jerry Ice Cream (YES FREE).




1 comment :

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...