Living on a Prayer

Saturday, April 23, 2011






What I wore today: Topshop Denim Jacket, Forever 21 shirt, American Apparel White Tee, Zara Shorts, Forever 21 wedges, Aviators (from the markets), Pandora Bracelet

When I was, like 17, I owned a denim jacket and I wore it with everything. It was a darker cheap quality denim jacket (the type you get from a junk store) but I was so proud of it. I even wore it with my poly cotton baby pink top and my white flare pants (.....also poly cotton) .. all bought from Supre.. thinking I was extra stylish.....yeah... and I thought I was hip.
After a couple of years I threw it out thinking "this will definitely never come back in style", and boy, was I wrong.
Today, I style it better (hopefully), giving it a tough "boyfriend" look. After I styled myself, I threw on some old clothes and a cap purely for the purpose of protecting my hair from paint, and I spent the afternoon painting a friend's house. Painting is so rewarding!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...